Monday, January 3, 2011

Missing u Ween

I miss you a little,

I guess you could say,

a little too much,

a little too often,

and a little more each day...


Never say i love you,

if you don't really care...

never talk about feelings,

if they aren't really there...

never touch a life,

if you mean to break a heart...

never say you're going to,

if you don't plan to start...

never look me in they eye,

when all you do is lie...

never say hello,

if you really mean good-bye..


Nothing hurts more than

realizing he meant everything to you

and you meant nothing to him.


A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back,

I Know Because I've Tried.

Neither Would A Million Tears,

I Know Because I've Cried.


If you have love in your life

it can make up for a great many things you lack.

If you don't have it,

no matter what else there is,

it's not enough..


Time goes by a lot slower

when you miss the one you love...

(This one should be the old post since i hv time to post it on blog last year n nw im rewrite it back..)

No comments:

Post a Comment