Saturday, May 21, 2011

Setup A Cyber Cafe At Pasir Gudang, Johor


I got this job for & its actually a challenging since its my first time handle it... Im going to Johor on wednesday (9/5/2011) at night.. I thought want to take a train going there but its too late coz the last train had been moving.. So i go to Bandar Tasik Selatan to take a bus & yeah i got the bus and unfortunately, the bus were full of by drunken indian people... I'm saying "What the F..." The journey from Kl to Johor around 4 hours but this bus driver, driving the bus damn fast and i reach Johor Bahru by 3 hours only which mean around 4 o'clock in the morning ... OMG!!.. Im waiting for my grandfather to fetch me.. Ather that, Im back at my grandparents home and continue sleeping.. hehe.. The next morning (10/5/2011), I straight away go to Pasir Gudang to do my job... I been in Johor actually 3weeks.. the first week Im juz finishing cabling...








The next, week im bring in the computers.. The owner of the cyber cafe needed 30 pc plus 1 server.. Its actually quite hard to find the best requirement and not that expensive prices.. I looking all over in Low Yat to find the spec.. I find 2 stall who give me the best spec.. The first one give me the price for 1 pc, RM900 for 1gb ram, 1gb graphic card plus new led screen monitor and second hand hp cpu.. Rm900 x 30 = RM27000.. wow its quite ok coz my bajet for the computer only around Rm1200.. The next stall give me better spec and the cost for 1 pc Rm940 with 2gb ram, 1gb graphic card plus new led screen monitor and second hand hp cpu... RM 940 x 30 = RM28200.. every cc needed a server so buy the server which cost around Rm1300 (all new one with good spec as the compuer) and sure it will need cctv that cost around RM1000...




The third week, I setup the cctv and believe me its very tired coz have to climb.. arrr lazy to write juz see the photo tht i upload lol...


Last but not least, im have a good time doing my job and i love it... Thanks for give me a chance to setup a cyber cafe...

No comments:

Post a Comment