Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love.....haiz

What is love???

some said that "Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way"...

some also said that "Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries without making them give you any of theirs."

n some said "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence.

even I also dun know the meaning of love because I'm not yet find the meaning.....

All my friends already have their couple n when I tell how could that happen??

they will said because of Love.....

yesterday, my friend had couple n I feel very happy for him

I'm the only one who dun yet have a partner....how sad is it??

But I dun care because one day i will find my own partner....

No comments:

Post a Comment